Sunday, January 4, 2015

Happy 2015

 

Happy New Year everyone! May we all have a blessed healthy happy 2015.

 I know it has been quite a few months since I have even written or thought about my blog; 7 months to be exact. What with the new year and all I thought this would be a good time as any to restart writing, sharing... whatever it is we do on our blogs.

 I have been blessed this past year as far as cake and catering orders. Just enough clients to keep me happy baking and out of trouble. I did a few birthday cakes as well as anniversary, graduation, bridal shower and everything else in between. Soooooooooo instead to make a long story endless I just figured I would post a few of the pictures and leave it at that. One of my new year resolutions was to pay attention to my blog to look here for future posts on anything and everything food.







 
These are just a few of my favorites look for more from me in 2015.
Until then eat well live well.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

// 10