Thursday, May 27, 2010

RWoP Best Creative Video

Good evening to all.
As I said I started this blog because so many of my new friends at the Real Women of Philadelphia contest site had one and I thought it time I get into the action.
This week Paula Deen asked us to vote on our favorite most creative video in the contest.
Here is my pick. It is Debbie Fabre at her best. To me this video embodied what the entire contest is about. Showing our love for cooking our community and being a true "Spokeswoman" for the Real Women of Philadelphia. Please watch and tell me if you dont agree.
For me Debbie, I have said it before and I will say it again. My vote is for you. This video is #1 in my book. Best of luck to you in the contest. Win Lose or Draw we are all winners just for making the attempt.
May you all have a pleasent evening

http://www.realwomenofphiladelphia.com/user_recipe/view/10865/5493/1

No comments:

Post a Comment

// 10