Sunday, June 6, 2010

Another hot one in NY today. The expected tornado passed with out so much as a drop of rain. Plenty of wind though. Thank God. Ok made the Most delish chicken on the grill today. Simply butterflied rubbed with some spices and placed on the fire. Oh I did do it under a brick, Everyone enjoyed.
I am working on getting a camera so I can post pictures of my dishes. It will be more fun that way.
Check this link on the latest craze in baking. Cake Balls. so easy to make yet sooooooooooooo good. I understand that you can order them from Neman Marcus for $75.00 If they think them worthy enough to sell for that amount of money it would definately be worth if for all us professionals and semi professionals to add it to our menus. http://bit.ly/eiSju
until tomorrow eat well live well

No comments:

Post a Comment

// 10