Friday, June 4, 2010

Two Days Of Auditions

Sorry I have been away from the blog couple of days. Ive been busy on Wednesday I went for an audition for a cooking game show to be hosted by Emeril Lagasse. I think it went well but you can never tell so I am waiting for a call back.
Then on Thursday I posted a video to Oprah Winfrey. She is hosting a contest to give someone their OWN show. I submitted my video for a cooking show geared toward the diabetic diet. Being a diabetic myself I think it my duty to bring awarness to the disease and help out.I can do this through my cooking. Follow this link http://bit.ly/9A7FHq click browse & vote put in my name Kathryn. click on my video and vote.
The more votes I get the better my chance of becoming a finalist.
thanks until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

// 10