Monday, June 21, 2010

Delightful Dessert



I'm not a big dessert eater. Kind of picky about how I use my calories but I do so love IceCream.


Being a diabetic it is one of the not so good things we could eat so I remembered a recipe I got hold of a long time ago that fills the need. Its called Carvel only the name is sinful. Its made with simple ingredients all diabetic freindly. It whips up in 5 minutes and guaranteed to leave you satisfied. here is the recipe and a picture. I garnish mine with a strawberry cuz I didnt have any coffee beans. I thnk youll agree its delish!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carvel

1 envelope unflavored gelatin
1/2 cup boiling water
1/3 cup dry skim milk powder
1 tsp instant coffe powder
1 capful vanilla
6 crushed ice cubes

Put gelatin in blender add boiling water. Mix well . Add all other ingredients (except ice) and blend well. Gradually add ice. Blend until ice is incorporated. let stand 5 minutes.

Transfer to nice serving glass enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

// 10