Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Just wanted to give you an update. The Cake Balls were a hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at my office. I made the chocolate cream cheese ones on Monday and then proceeded to make Smores cake Balls on tuesday. There were no complaints. I am now commissioned to make them for a graduation party for June 19. My choice of cake and frosting combination. I will need to put my thinking cap on want Ito make a good impression and the possibilities are endless.

I am in the midst of waiting for my call back for the audition on the Emeril Lagasse Cooking show pilot. They said hopefully by Wednesday evening. Well its Wednesday evening 8:45pm to be exact. No email no phone call so I guess we know what that means. Oh well I'll just take my talent elsewhere. Sooooooooooooooo many other avenues to explore.

Tomorrow is another day until then eat well live well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

// 10